HIVAidsTribe is a free online support community aimed to connected individuals affected by HIV/Aids. AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) has fast become a major worldwide epidemic and many find that there is a stigma associated with the disease, making them feel alone and afraid. HIVAidsTribe offers members a place to share stories, encouragement and friendship.
Our Philosphy: We believe that individuals become empowered to help themselves and others when they feel a part of something larger. HIVAidsTribe offers members a convenient and safe place to connect. Powered by WebTribes Inc, HIVAidsTribe is part of a network of online community websites designed to bring people with similar challenges together from around the world who are in need of support. At WebTribes, we believe that communicating, sharing, and connecting with others in your community will have a positive effect on your healing and your life. To learn more about the WebTribes team visit: www.webtribes.com.
Read what our members say: click here to read our member testimonials.
The Tribe is designed with the latest social networking features available. Site features include:
- Profile Pages: Create your own personalized profile page and share stories, photos, videos, music, and more
- Network: Add friends, send messages, write comments, chat, earn activity points and more
- Tribe IM: Instant messaging between friends
- Groups: Create and join special interest groups
- Gallery: Share photos and artwork
- Polls: Post, vote and view results of member generated poll questions
- Browse: Find members by location, age and gender
- Fun: Play games, music, and videos
- Community: Enjoy a friendly, like-minded environment, where members shape what matters.
If you have a specific question about how these features work check out our FAQ's (frequently asked questions).
Already a member?
Share your tribe and help spread the word in your local community.
* Send an Invitation to a Friend.
* Download a Flyer.
* Post a Badge on your webpage.
Note: For many our sites are therapeutic. However, our sites are not intended to be a substitute for professional therapy. If you suffer from a serious illness, it is important you see a health care professional. If you or a tribe member has a medical emergency please call your doctor or 911 immediately. If you need to talk to someone, please see our crisis helpline information.